Thursday, July 10, 2008
my birthday
This week was my birthday, I turned an age that I don't want to type, I'm turning middle age now and it is harder than ever to accept it... Well my birthday came and went this week, I didn't really do anything on the actual day, except I went to the water park at Easton with the kids and Clay had the man singing there sing Happy Birthday to me, which was very cute. Also Josh sent me 30 red roses, very cute. But the most fun I did was watch Becoming Jane with on the projector on Friday. Sophie made a cake (eventhough she had more important plans) and Kayla brought ice cream (yummy brownie and peanut butter cup) and Racheal brought the projector and the computer and the speakers, and Leah and Crystal came too. It was a fun, relaxing evening without children, without interupptions, and with loads of uncounted calories galore!! It was fun. So Happy Birthday to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy birthday. Love you age you only get to be it once. July is teh best month for birthday. And 30's isn't middle age :)
ReplyDelete