Wednesday, July 2, 2008

4th of July Project


I love the 4th of July, so when Megan a good friend of mine said she was doing a project for the 4th, I totally invited myself in... Megan had this great idea to make Glory out of picture frames and wood lettering and while we were in the middle of the project, she got an even better one, to use a star to represent the O in Glory. I am officially inviting myself into all her future crafts!!


This one was so easy and turned out so cute. We took frames, mine was a 8x10 and a 5x7, and wood lettering for Y. We picked out Americana scrapbook paper and letters, then slapped it all together with a glue stick, throw in a star from JoAnn Fabrics and Viola, you are done!!!


Thanks for Megan for such a great project!


No comments:

Post a Comment