Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day



It's been a while since posting, our computer crashed and I'm borrowing my sister in laws. I had a wonderful mother's day. Josh called the boys upstairs in the morning and Cregan yelled, "Don't come up stairs mommy!!".... Each of the boys then came down with a 20oz of Diet Dr. Pepper (my favorite), a card, and flowers from each of the boys. Then they made me breakfast in bed, Raisin Bran with banannas and skim milk (yummy)... and finally I got kisses and hugs from all the boys. The best part of Mother's Day was that the boys planned it all, Josh just took them to the store and let them pick out what they wanted! It was a very nice day!!

2 comments:

  1. Thats awesome, i'm glad you had such a nice day, alex sent me a card that had a little tiara in it and when you opened it, it did the music of the annoucing the queen of all things everywhere!! it is really cute, jason and jody went and got me a starbucks so i was a happy girl!!!

    ReplyDelete