Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cregan's and his fibs


Cregan is notorious for telling fibs. He is so funny and animated, it's always an adventure listening to the stories. He told Sophie one that had me cracking up. While at the store, Sophie, Jack and Cregan were all taking, and Cregan says to Sophie. My mom drinks alcohol every day! (I don't btw :)) Sophie says to him, "now Cregan, I've known you mom for a while now and I don't believe that". He just nodded his head and said, "yep, she drinks alcohol everyday, sometimes, she even gets up in the morning and says I need me some alcohol...." I cracked up, he is a nut!!

Then in church the other day and the Primary President says, "Cregan, gave the longest prayer in church today", I asked what about, and apparently it was all about the Devil and how Cregan wanted to die and beat up the Devil and he wanted to die about 5 times in the prayer, he wanted to beat up the Devil so no more bad guys would be in the world.

4 comments:

  1. hmmmmmm, is there something you need to tell me ? mrs alkie?? lol just kiddung that is just too funny , would have loved to have heard that one in person, speaking of in person, will i be seeing you in 2 weeks? or will it have to be later in the year? love you and the boys, josh too !!! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! I feel like I am not alone in the world raising another boy like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! I can't wait to tell Dusty that story. Thanks for the laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know you do! lol I'm kidding. That is tooo funny. yay for Sophie for sticking up for ya.

    I love kid prayers.

    ReplyDelete