So this weekend, I attended Time Out for Women in Cincinnati, OH. In a word...OUTSTANDING... that's enough I could just stop writing now... It was a spiritually uplifting event, one I was in major need of having. For those who don't know what the heck Time Out for Women is, it's a women's conference with different speakers, and musical numbers.
On Friday Sheri Dew spoke along with Wendy Watson Nelson, Jenny Oaks Baker played the violin and Hilary Weeks sang and played the piano. On Saturday, Emily Watts, Kris Belcher, Kim Nelson, and Micheal Wilcox and Hilary Weeks sang too!!
There was a lot of people that I knew there, lots of people from the New Albany Ward and some people from Fremont (where I used to live).
It was a great weekend! Thanks to Sandy for the tickets, Sara and Gretchon for letting me ride with them, and staying with them, and to Josh for being a good husband and especially to Bob, who ended up watching them because Josh had to work!
I've never been to a Time Out for Women. I was worried it would be big on product sales, but it sounds wonderful. Was Michael Wilcox the speaker, S. Michael Wilcox? Because I love him. I would have bought any of his CD's I don't already have.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a good time. I loved the weekend away and to get a little uplift too, that was great. I was so surprised to see you not sure way it was a church event but its always nice to see someone you know.
ReplyDelete