
I'm thinking maybe Cregan has watched a little too much of Nacho Libre. I could be just speculating here but I am thinking maybe I ought to cut back on the Jack Black action. Here is what happened...
We had to go to the doctor for my 2nd round of Hep B shots for school, while waiting for my shots, I'm telling Cregan,
"...you know you are going to clean up all those bread crumbs that you made in the car, right?...He answers without batting an eyelash, straight faced, as if it was an everyday occurance.
"But mom, it is not bread, but the Lord's chips...."I sat shocked for about 3 seconds and then bust out laughing, what am I going to say to that...
I laughed out loud. My girls love Nacho too. They once said Grandpa is like nacho because he too wears "strechy pants."
ReplyDeleteDid you make him pick up "the lords" chips?
Star Wars, that's a good one.
ReplyDeleteMandy
ReplyDeleteYou have a fun blog.
Thanks for checking out my blog and entering my give away. be sure to check on 9-30 around 10:00a.m. to see who won.
Thanks
Regena