Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Gorgeous Weather



Has spring FINALLY sprung in Ohio!! For the last few days, we have had wonderful weather and it has been so amazing. Growing up in Georgia, where you are usually wearing your shorts at Valentine's Day and I remember one year going swimming on Christmas Day, it is so hard living in the north.
I feel like one of those animals that going into hiberanation and comes out in the spring, yawning and stretching! That has been me in the last few days. With the weather being more like spring, I've been working on projects, playing outside, just in geveral enjoying myself.

Here are a couple of pictures of the boys totally enjoying a nice day

3 comments:

  1. Here in Oregon our weather is hit and miss until July. This weekend the weather forecaster has all but PROMISED 70-75 degree weather and we are all so excited! We are already planning on all the things we will do out doors. Of course next week it will probably be back to clouds and rain, but the way I see it, at least I don't have to water the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandi-we are so missing Ohio. Yesterday was 80--today was 40. Missing a little humidity, and the warmth of friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete