
The little stinkers is in reference to my 3 boys!! Each night we have pretty much the same routine and each and every night we have the same problems.
1. before dinner time, they help set up the table in which Clay and Cregan want nothing to do with until one of the 2 decides they do and then they fight about who's going to do what.
2. dinner the fighting then continues on into the meal, only now it's a competition to see who can eat the fastest, or drink there drink the fastest, or put the most food in their mouths, etc. I'm starting to boil at this point.
3 after dinner, begrudgly having them put their plates and cups up and clean up any messes, this is insued with crying and whining and telling me how they are either still hungry or too tired. I'm usually really angry by now.
4. bathtime, this starts the fun part of my evening it's when they start the tattle phase of the evening, this is when the other does ANYTHING then the other child comes to tell me about it. This part of the evening feels never ending, and eventually and snipping at the kids to hurry up and wash their bodies and hair and get out of the tub and get pj's on NOW!
5. Rest, my 30 minutes of sanity, Superman, they are quiet for around 17 minutes, plus or minus commericials, this is when I'm bathing Collin or loading the dishwasher.
6. Books, after Superman, it's time for reading, they ofcourse fight about the books and who's going to be first and they fight over where they are going to sit and who's touching whom while I'm reading and then there is the every 5 seconds of interupptions, "mommy, I've got a question..." says Clay or Cregan, I'll reply "what is it?", "well, in school today we talked about xyor z" , in which I reply "ok, well lets move on" only to be interupted 5 seconds later...
7. Teeth, fights again, fighting about how fast or slow someone is, fights about who's getting the stool, fights about anything or everything.
8. Bed, this is the hardest because at this point I have pretty much lost it! They come out to announce they have to go to the bathroom when only 5 minutes earlier when they were in the bathroom and I asked them, "do you need to go potty" they announced "no mom", urggg.
Then they start with "Clay is saying so and so" or "Cregan is out of bed". I'm screaming by then, go to bed right now.
9. Then they are giggling together, they have bonded, they have gotten mom to yell, hehe, so funny!
These are my stinkers they are boys through and through...
I just couldn't help but laughing at the routine. Sounds familiar and I only have one.
ReplyDeleteOh this sounds so familiar. It make me laugh and think I'm not the only one, I'm not the only one
ReplyDeleteShiloh
girl- I only have one boy and this seems like the same thing going down here! although i start to become a screaming harpie LONNGG before you do I think!!
ReplyDelete