The end of school, is the start of summer (I don't care what it says in the calender, that's summer time for the kids) and each year for the last day of school, I will take them to Tim Horton's and let them pick out any sugary donut they would like, (add chocolate milk to your order? Sure!!). Then I send them to school, all sugared up and let them spread their havoc on the school (muwahahaha...). Anyway on the last day of school, I'm always prepared with a poster and a water balloon fight to attack them with as they get off the bus, but this year Sophie stepped it up a notch or 20. She had this sign
and we hid around the corner with 2 big water guns and after they started the attack which was actually short lived because they started attacking eachother instead of us... but I'd say the mom's side ruled this year...
Afterward, they enjoyed popsicles and discussions on how much they were going to miss school (yeah right) and how they will never have such a good teacher as so and so (we have the best teachers, always! just saying). Then we went home and stayed up late eating pizza and watching movies, quite fun! Think I might add this last part in each year too.