Recently my friend Amber and I took her son and Cregan to New York for the weekend. It was a blast! We left on Friday, spent the whole Saturday walking around New York seeing the sites and then drove back on Sunday. Favorite part, Statue of Liberty, it was amazing to finally see it and I wasn't the only one Cregan while on the ferry sat on the side not moving just staring out at the Statue and finally turns to me and says "I've wanted to see this my whole life", another great place was Time Square we got there at Twlight and went into the Toys R us which was amazing and by the time we left it was dark and all the lights were lit brightly all around us, it was breath taking!
Here Cregan and Nemo are at the Twin Towers Memorial Park, where the towers stood there are now 2 inverted fountains, with the names of the people who lost there lives going all the way around it.
The lady herself, she was beautiful, I've always wanted to go to NYC and see her and it was so great being able to
The building in the background is one of the 4 buildings being built to replace the Twin Towers
And finally in the Toys R Us store, it was like nothing I could imagine, for example this Hulk was made out of Legos, 4 levels, one of them made into Willy Wonka candy shop, a life size Barbie house. I was in heaven along wth the boys.