Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1st day of school





Clay's first day of school!! He claims he "doesn't want to go back to school". Yet he woke me up at 7am and while eating his waffles was running around and around the kitchen going "woohoo"... so you decide.

He was ready to go way before the bus came so we toke pictures with him alone and with the neighbor's children and then ofcourse Collin and the neighbor's granddaugther had to get into the action as well (Cregan was spending the night with Grandma and Papa).

As Clay was getting on the bus, and I was walking back home with just one in tow, I was almost dancing a gig... :0 I know how non-PC of me, but heck ya!! Summer is over and school is ON!!

2 comments:

  1. ok...collin is too cute i almost cried at that pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I was so hoping our day had gone more like that! I know, I still feel like, "Woo-hoo!" No wonder I love fall so much!

    ReplyDelete