I remember while Josh was gone having all the boys in the bed with me, kicking and pushing, taking the covers and sometimes taking the whole bed, Josh would laugh at me and tell me to kick them out of the bed, but they would just keep coming back and finally I'd relent, I would lie awake and think, oh when Josh gets home life will be all better, the kids will sleep in their own beds and I can have the bed back....
Well last night I had the bed back, although it was Collin's bed. I let the boys and the dad watch TV and veg out in our bedroom last night while I studied and around 11:30, I noticed how quiet it had gotten...this was the scene when I went down there. From left to right, it's Cregan, Josh, Collin and Clay. It was too cute to pass up and yes they are all sleeping on the short side of our queen bed. (And by the way Josh is tall, 6'4" tall)...this morning over breakfast, after I'd slept like a baby, I asked how did you all sleep, "terrible" Josh said, "the boys kept kicking and moving around and taking the covers"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
REVENGE IS SWEEET
I am so glad you got a good night sleep. it's a cute picture and I love that you got revenge. giggle.
ReplyDeleteThat is a way cute pic! And very sweet....but that ought to teach him not to take things lightly next time you mention something like that. haha
ReplyDelete