Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A very, very late night!


Collin has been sick, he started on Friday with a fever and Saturday and Sunday too.. So Monday, I took him to the peds and they onfirmed that it was a virus. I took him home and he just looked pitiful, so Josh came home and decided that he really sick, and needed to go to the ER. He took him around 5:30 and at 11 pm, I called Sophie to take me to the hospital to relieve him so that he could sleep. Sophie and I stayed at the hospital, and we finally got released at 4 AM!! They perfomed X-rays, flu swab, strep test but nothing, just a virus...

The funniest part of the evening was when the Doctor came into tell us that it was time for him to go and the first thing he says is, "You a poopy head!"

4 comments:

  1. Poor baby! I hope he gets better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your little man gets to feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he starts feeling better soon. Being sick is no fun. Poor baby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with collin! Shame on them for taking so long with that poor sick little guy.

    ReplyDelete