The other day I was taking a kick-a#@ step/muscle class. My instructor says to the class, "it's ok only 8 more to go, go to your happy place..." The first thing I think of is a Chiptole burrito, with chicken, sour cream, guac, black beans and rice and don't forget the salsa, yummy, yummy salsa. I started salivating right there and then, well it was either salivation or all the sweat...
That is sooooooooo funny!! What a happy place to go!!! Just reading that made me want some Tacos from there. Yummy!!! I don't know about you, but whenever Dusty and I workout, we usually want to go and eat a big burger!!!
yeah well i am probably the only person to ever have two wisdome teeth removed and eat nothing but pudding and applesauce for 4 days and GAIN 3 POUNDS!!!!! seriously i mean what the heck man? how is that even possible?
That is sooooooooo funny!! What a happy place to go!!! Just reading that made me want some Tacos from there. Yummy!!! I don't know about you, but whenever Dusty and I workout, we usually want to go and eat a big burger!!!
ReplyDeleteHA HA HA HA HA HA HA You are too funny!
ReplyDeleteI just skip the workout and go straight to the food! Ha ha
ReplyDeleteyeah well i am probably the only person to ever have two wisdome teeth removed and eat nothing but pudding and applesauce for 4 days and GAIN 3 POUNDS!!!!! seriously i mean what the heck man? how is that even possible?
ReplyDelete