Last Saturday, I drove to Owens Community College in Perrysburg, OH to pick up Josh! We got there at 11AM and was just in time to see all the buses pull up from the airport, it was exciting to see all the soldiers coming off the buses and all the people with their signs, clapping for the guys!
I found Josh rather easily, he is so tall that it wasn't much of a problem. The kids were so excited to see Josh, we got to talk for a good hour and then the ceremony started. After the ceremony, Josh and I with the kids went to lunch with Hunter and Brianna.
It is so nice to have Josh home, I know I keep saying it, over and over, but geez it's SO true!
I'm so happy for you and your family that he is home for Christmas! Merry Christmas Mandy!
ReplyDeleteyaaaayyy!!!! welcome home josh!! hope you had a merry christmas, been trying to call you, i am at grannys my phone doesnt work here so call me 478-923-7725 i love you!!
ReplyDeleteTell your husband thank you for serving! And thank you for sharing your husband with the rest of the country and world. We need people like him.
ReplyDelete