
Last night, we celebrated Cregan's 5 birthday!! This celebration almost didn't happen, he had been pooping in his pants, sometimes 2, 3 even 4 times a day. I was frustrated with him and used all kinds of tactics to have him stop, one of them was to tell him if he didn't stop he wasn't going to have a birthday party. Well, months went by, and still no stopping of the pooping... I was over at Sophie and Mike's and they saw the whole ordeal with me. The crossing of the legs, the jumping anxiously, then me running to the bathroom with Cregan... well Mike started doing some research and found a disorder that I am 99% sure he has... encopresis. All, and I mean all of the symptoms fit Cregan's situation. Click
here to find out more about enconpresis. So we decided to have a party for Cregan and since it was last minute, or rather 3 days prior, it was rushed and put together by lots of phone calls...

Having said (or rather written) that, it turned out spectacular. Cregan had a blast, he was so excited that everyone came to see him and to top it off he got presents! and cake! and ice cream! It was like heaven for the little guy! The only thing that could have made it better was if his daddy were here! Which he will be in 61 days!!!!!!
happy birthday!! Love the Speed Racer cake.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Cregan! And great job, Mom!
ReplyDelete