Monday, July 30, 2007

Baby Garrett


My nephew was blessed today. We all got to go and see my brother in law bless him and hold him up for all to see. We got to go back to their home for lunch and sit and have an enjoyable Sunday brunch as family and extended family got to just talk and catch up. We all passed around the beautiful baby boy who has SO much hair and is just cuddly and adorable. And i thought to myself, I'm done with babies. It was more a fact than a statement. I was at peace with it and not at all sad.

The fact is I don't want to go through all "that" again. The morning sickness, the big belly, the swollen legs, the delivery, the endless, sleepless nights, the soreness, the extra weight that never comes off. I am perfectly content with my 3 boys and my big boy lovingly called husband. I never thought I feel this way, seeing as I've ALWAYS wanted a baby everytime I'd held one. It is a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment