My Cregan turned 12 and received his priesthood from his PaPa and this week he got to pass the sacrament for the 1st time. I sat in my seat, so apprehensive for him passing the sacrament, he was so nervous! But he did well as I suspected he would and then sat at the front of the church to be the Bishop's messenger, if he needed anything. It made me proud to see him up there. Being the middle child is rough, he never gets anything first, and all my last events are made into a production because I know it will be the last of something. So I wanted to make him feel special at his birthday party this year!
I ordered a Game Truck. It's basically a really nice trailor truck with tons of games and flat screens in it and he invited 10 of his closest friends to come hang out with him for 2 hours and played video games, he was in HEAVEN!
I'm so grateful for my wise, funny, loveable, middle child. He brings me so much joy.

No comments:
Post a Comment