Friday, November 19, 2010


Because I am thrifty... some say cheap, but I say thrifty. I decided this year to run in the Thanksgiving Turkey Trot downtown instead of the Flying Feathers Four Miler that I ran in last year. Why you may ask?? Well let me tell you, the 4 miler is $40 per person, you get a shirt and a medal BUT in the Turkey trot you get the same for $35 PLUS your kids get to run for free and they get shirts and medals! Not isn't that a better deal, the only flaw with this plan was that I am going to have to run (let's face it walk) 5 miles.... YES, it's a 5 miler!!! I.am.going.to.DIE!!!

The pain will be worth it because I saved $35 - $5 for the difference of me, and the $10 registration per child for the 100 yard dash... again, I am so cheap, I mean thrifty!