
Cregan turned 7 this year and with some prodding I was able to get him to have a Halloween themed birthday party. I let him pick out the cake, he had choices from Frankenstien, spiders, coffins but finally chose a Mad Scientist cake. I got arm and leg and eyeball gummies from the Dollar Tree, added some gummy worms and green icing and 'voila Mad Scientist cake.

Clay decided to make a mad scientist laboratory in the tree house, he had peeled grapes for eyes, noodles for intestines, watered marshmallows for brains, and inside of pumpkin for stomach, the boys came into the room blindfolded and they were totally grossed out by all it...tehehe, boys are so much fun

We had cake and ice cream and opened presents then we had a mummy contest, the kids were partnered up and then given a roll of toilet paper and were to mummify their partner, they had a blast with that, and then they all just played and jumped on the trampoline.
