
This 4th of July was, well, interesting... First off I was running the Westerville 5k at 8 in the morning but had no babysitter because my husband forgot that I was going to be in the 5k and told his friend he would work with him... but my niece saved the day and babysat. 5k finished at a time of 41 minutes, not too bad...
Get home, sit down, literally 2.3 seconds later the phone rings, I was supposed to work at the Y that day, run the kids and my stinky self over to the Y, work till noon...
Then I run with the kids over to the parade in Westerville at noon..
.it doesn't start until 1pm but you gotta get there early. Watched the parade, the kids got sugared up with all the candy that got thrown to them..Run home, everyone is coming over for a pool party/Garrett's birthday party... so there was 10 kids and a whole lotta parents here, we ate, we laughed, we ate some more... cake, presents, Josh coming home, swimming and finally I crawled my
big bum into bed... I'm tired
just writing that...
No comments:
Post a Comment