Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight movie


This Friday I went to see the Twilight movie! It was so good. Ofcourse the movie isn't going to be as good as the book, what movie ever is...??? But I really enjoyed the rendition given. The music was great, I loved Bella's lullaby. The acting was good, I thought Robert Patterson did a good job expressing all the emotions that were needed to express.

I especially liked Charlie, he was cute and the ackwardness of his and Bella's relationship was easily presented. I didn't like Jacob, his wig looked fake, but I'm hoping that the other movie's they will get that right... speaking of other movie's, they set the ending up perfectly for the 2nd book!

Overall, I really, really liked it!!! tell me what you think?

2 comments:

  1. So excited that it did well and they've green lighted New Moon. One of my students just said how much she liked it. Then she sighed and said, Rob is so cute. IF only I were older. And I'm thinking, sigh. If only I were younger. And not married. And smokin' hot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took my 14 year old Friday night and we went back again Monday with my 15 year old... they both want to go back Friday... loved it both times.

    ReplyDelete