In Relief Society, at church, we always have a good news minute, the women who have good news share it with the rest of us. So this is my version of good news minute!!
I have FINALLY gotten my acceptance letter for Nursing school, I'm super psyched about it, I applied last year and didn't get in, it's a long story there... but I'm in school NOW. I start in the fall, I'll be going mostly still part-time. One of the good things about having a degree already, you don't have hardly any classes, but core to take, I still have to take my Microbiology and maybe, if I don't start studing and stop blogging anyother class of Pathophysiology...
The letter couldn't have come at a more oppurtune (maybe be misspelled, but you know what I mean) day. Yesterday, was my mom's birthday, this year will be 7 years since she's passed away, and I miss her desperately still. So when I looked at the calender yesterday, I expected it to be the 16th or something like that, I know, I know, but I'm a stay at home mom, what do I need to know the date for, so when I see it's the 20th, I have the rushing sensation of pure sadness run all over me. My friend who popped in to say hi, caught me in the midst of my sadness and the lovely lady left and came back with a Diet Coke (god bless you Sophie!!) and later her husband brought me chocolate chip cookies (Mike you really are a great baker). And then I got the news about school and it made the day not so bad.
That is great news! I am super proud of you!
ReplyDeleteShannon
That's so awesome. Great News!!!!
ReplyDeleteDiet coke always makes my day better too :)
Love you Mandy! YOu brighten my day EVERY day.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Mandy!!! I know it has been a lot of work to get there! You are an incredable woman!!!!! Hey on those Saucony shoes...they really only make running shoes. But go to Sports Authority and look at walking shoes specifically try them on...see what feels good....THEN go to amazon and you can usually get the cheaper!!!! I still think you're amazing!!!!
ReplyDelete