I have a little bit of cabin fever after this weekend!! I was glad to see the sun shining and the streets plowed. But this weekend was, looking back on it, awesome! All that snow, just beautiful! And all those calories burned, shoveling!
We got quite a bit of snow too. We didn't shovel it though. We just walked through it. Lazy, I know. To answer your question, we are alright at the moment. I've had a few moments and yesterday Adrienne had a melt down about everything, but we talked about it. I'm just so tired I can't stand myself right now is all.
wow looks like fun! man i love being in athes where that doesnt happen! haha
ReplyDeleteWe got quite a bit of snow too. We didn't shovel it though. We just walked through it. Lazy, I know. To answer your question, we are alright at the moment. I've had a few moments and yesterday Adrienne had a melt down about everything, but we talked about it. I'm just so tired I can't stand myself right now is all.
ReplyDelete