
As I sit in front of this computer, with my mini migrane, my kids screaming in the background and running around, mostly because I've ignored them for 80% of the day (but if hurts to move my head, what can I say), I can't help but think this would be a great form of birth control...
I can see it now, I could advertise my kids at OBGYN's all over the nation, if you are really thinking of having sex, perhaps you should try the Hughes boys for the week. You must be able to keep up with housework, and schoolwork and feed them relatively healthy meals (no MCDs everyday, eventhough they'd probably love it!). If you can make it through the week, without "losing it", then you too maybe ready for children, otherwise reconsider. Then give the statistics of birth control and finalize the advertisement with something like, the pill may have 99.7% chance of non pregnancy, but do you want to that chance...
You are hysterical. I love that picture. It's the kind you can pull out when you own kids are complaining about their kids. You pull it out and say see you were just the same he he he.
ReplyDeleteFun
Shiloh
so ummm yeah i shoulda took the boys for a couple weeks huh?.....lol
ReplyDeletelove ya