

This is the face of Casanova. He's my son Clay and apparently he has all the girls wanting to be his boyfriend. He was kissed on the cheek at recess my someone and is constanetly being asked to go steady... did I mention he's in the FIRST GRADE!!!!
My son didn't come home professing this, no, I heard all of this at parent teacher conference last night from another parent who volunteers in the class. Apart from being a very attentive and a hard worker he is also a ladies man! I think this is hilarious, especially since he has absolutely no clue what is going on half the time especially when it comes to the opposite sex. His "girlfriend", who's in his class and also in church with him was asked what does a boyfriend and girlgriend do? "Oh we sit beside eachother in circle time." said matter of factually.
Who knew...
No comments:
Post a Comment